Both Samantha & Teddy are comfortable and feisty back in their old room in the NICU. Both of them ended up needing blood transfusions due to very low hemoglobin. Now when they come home they will be sent home on monitors. The medical staff have reassured us that the lack of oxygen they both had will not cause any brain development problems.
Bridgette is doing great!! She is working very hard at growing the new lung tissue. Still she is doing it without oxygen assistance.
They are talking about next week sending everyone home. I am terrified to have the same thing happen again. I am hoping for the week after that. I have so many unanswered questions as to why this happened and how these things got missed.
I still can't get the "What If" out of my head. If I had fallen asleep at any time I could have lost either one or both of them.
Thank-You, Thank-You Dear God for the strength you gave me. Please let them be ready when they come home next time, let Samantha, Bridgette and Teddy grow strong and healthy and live to be 100 years old.
"Keep The Faith"
No comments:
Post a Comment