So I have been also working really hard on the side of my house. 11 years ago we had landscaping done for my brothers wedding and then we let it go. So I was really proud of what the kids and I did this spring. Nice seating area.
I decided since we plan on entertaining around the pool we should dine there so I moved my tables. I think it looks pretty nice, but now the side of my house is bare. Guess I will watch for clearance sales to find another dinning set or 2 for 1 of the areas.
I am pretty proud of these tanning chairs and tables, I stopped at Target to make a return and wouldn't you know they were half off. And exactly what I wanted!!
Perfect for Olivia to lounge by the pool.
OK even though the water needs a good cleaning before we are ready to host company, it has been hot out and the water is 83 degrees, so the kids waded around in it. I figure it is like a pond.
Well they tell me if the weather holds out it will be mostly done by Wednesday, I can't wait to have friends over!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment