On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Remodel

I know it has been a while since I posted anything. Life has been pretty busy at the home front. Over the last year I started working as an Assistant Teacher at the trios preschool, we finished our basement, I made a temporary bedroom for A & O to share, only to move them back upstairs in our 3 bedroom home to share with the trio. Now we are living under construction yet again and finally adding a couple more bedrooms. And I have went back to what I do best being a SAHM, and only subbing at the preschool. Woo that was a lot.

So now we are living between a finished basement and our 2nd floor, the main floor is in shambles we have no garage and parades of different workers in our home. I know it will be worth it in the end but it is hard now. We are currently without a washer and dryer and now I will have to plan my first of many trips to the laundry mat, with a family of 7 I need to wash clothes. Did I mention our kitchen now has no oven and only 2 working burners on the cook top. Luckily our microwave in the basement has a convection oven.

Pictures to come soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment