Samantha, Bridgette and Teddy are getting too big to continue sharing a room. So with the basement remodel going on, it inspired me to turn our old dinning room into a new bedroom for Alexis and Olivia. It will only be temporary until phase 2 of our remodel is done. We decided to just use leftover paint from their current room as our paint colors.
Everyone helped paint!!
This old closet dresser fits perfect into an area that would have had a built in curio cabinet.
Some leftover purple paint works well.
What would have been a built in hutch for the dinning room makes a great closet space. I started by putting some dressers in there.
Also decided to paint some shelves I had in that space that was more recently a playroom. Some more left over purple paint worked great!
The girls Bed fit nicely into this small room.
Here is the closet space. I think it turned out nice.
Finishing touch, some pink curtains I found on clearance at Target!
Thanks for checking in on us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment