On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

So I don't normally do this, but I really want this tote

I am hosting an online/catalog Thirty-one party. The Customer August specials are awesome. I am hoping to get enough sales to get this really neat hostess gift ($200), the XXL utility Tote set.

 The products are awesome so if you are loooking to get some great bags check it out. I would really appreciate any help to reach my goal to get the hostess special. Thanks so much!!!

 The August specials start at midnight tonight!! So wait to go on to see the new specials!!! Also there are quite a few products retiring after August (the XXL utitlity tote, the only reason I am begging for help), I have the list if you want to know which patterns and products.

 Party to close August 13th, come and check out the great August Specials, I have catalogs you can fill out an order form or go online and order: Mary's Thirty One Party


 For every $31 you spend get any spirit collection for 50% off. Thanks for peeking and following our family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment