On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Disney World - Random things

We had so much fun at Disney world. I need to make note of a few special things. Alexis caught a lizzard and was so proud. Every time she saw these little critters she was on the hunt. 




Each of the kids picked out a special toy to bring home from Disney!! :)






We plan on going back in a few years, we just love Disney World. It would have been more enjoyable if the triplets were just a little older, but it was so much fun. June weather is hot, I think we will go in spring or Fall the next time.

Thanks for looking at our journey. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment