On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

So Very Sad

My heart is aching as I update this to ask for prayers. On October 4th around 4:30PM my Dad ended his 18 month battle with cancer. He has left a hole in our family.



My Dad and I took a 3 hour ambulance ride to his home he built to retire in (next year) on 9/26/11, I spent 4 dyas taking care of him with my Godfather Mike D. My Godfather (his best friend of 40 years) never left his side and other family members would help out, my older brother arrived on 10/3/11 from Texas. My Grandma was holding his arm, my brother and Godfather both at his side when he passed away. Then they flew my Dad's flag at half staff after he passed away......







My Dad and I on my wedding day 7/7/01





Grandps and his Grand Kids..












Here is his caring bridge : http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/bryanmartin

No comments:

Post a Comment