It was a gorgeous day today, so we decided to go for a bike ride. We took our time, stopped for a butterfly, stopped to blow on "wishing flowers", and singing songs. I love carefree days, these are the days my kids will remember fondly, they are growing so fast I am looking forward to spend the summer at the kids pace, I will stop and enjoy the caterpiller crawling on the leaf, watch the ants building thier "hills", sit in the club house of our swingset and imagine we are on an adventure, yes I want to fully enjoy these moments before they are all gone.
A few photos from today!! :)

yep I am advertising for our preschool on my bike, I am part of the preschool committee, and had this geneous idea to advertise on my bike all summer. What's in it for me?? Well nothing besides feeling good about getting the word out about our preschool. Not only do we have a great curriculum, but an excellent teacher!! So if you are in the area and have not found a preschool come check out
Little Hands Of Faith.
Thanks for peeking in on us!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment