On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

7 Weeks Pregnant with Quads!!!!!!

The Appointment: So we went in for our ultrasound. We had high numbers on our blood test, the test showed we were still in the range for just 1 but it could be more than 1. So the Dr. was quite and looking for the baby, I was starting to think "Oh my gosh he can't find the baby". The Dr. said " I see 4 sacks" I sad "What??!!" then he said "Let's see if there is somebody in each of the sacks." Then 1 by 1 we saw each baby and each tiny little heart beating. He referred us to a specialist.

How I am feeling: At least now I know why I have been so darn tired. Just exhausted, also feeling queezy, ughh I hate that feeling. Other than that I feel pretty good, not much different than with Olivia (my second baby), I also think I look like I did with my second pregnancy at this point.

The pictures: Here are the ultrasound pictures from 4/17/08 we are 6 weeks and 6 days pregnant in the photos.


Baby 1:
Baby 2
Baby 3

Baby 4


No comments:

Post a Comment