On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Oh the trouble with paints

Well I thought it was about time to get the paint out and let the Little kids have some painting fun. Bridgette is on the end, laughing at the paint she got on her face. Then Samantha and the other end is Teddy.

Alexis and Olivia are hard at work making thier materpieces.

I wonder why I haven't gotten the paints out until now??
Here is Teddy:

Samantha:



And Bridgette:


Samantha says not want to stop painting!!




Teddy our Smurf?? :)


Alexis helping clean him up.


The Aftermath:







Thanks for peaking in on us!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment