I can not believe that it has been 6 years. Six years ago today I became a mom.
A little look back at Alexis.
Alexis on her birth day!!
The photo we used for the big birth announcements!!

This just happens to be a favorite photo of Alexis at 11 months looking out the window in her Christmas dress hugging a bear.

Alexis at 1 years old with her big bear that Uncle Roger gave her!!

Alexis at 2 years old, looking quite cute in the outfit Grandpa gave her. :)
Alexis at 3 years old, withe cake mommie made.

Alexis at 4 years old with her island princess cake that my friend Rachel made!! Much better than the one I did the previous year.

Alexis just being her goofy self at 5 years old.

What a big beautiful girl taken today at 6 years old.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my very big girl!!!
Happy Birthday
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Alexis! From the Sullivan Triplets, Alaina, Kiera and Liam!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Alexis! What a great idea for posting pics each year!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Abigail Pogrebin; I'm an identical twin and former 60 Minutes producer who just published a book about twins called "One and the Same." I think any parent of twins will find much to chew on and maybe some guidance as to how to dodge pitfalls of doubleness. I'd love to speak to you about the possibility of a book review and/or author Q&A. My email is apogrebin@gmail.com, website:www.abigailpogrebin.com.
ReplyDelete