On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Friday, June 6, 2008

14 Weeks with Quads

The Dr. Visit: We had our fourth Perinatal (High risk pregnancy specialist) visit today. We had a quick ultrasound, so no baby measurements, but she did take a peek to see genders. It is still early so they may not be correct.

Baby A:
Heart rates - 154 beats per minute (bpm), This one she was not sure on if it was a boy or girl

Baby B:
Heart rate - 157 bpm, This one she is pretty sure she seen a penis, I saw it too, so B is a boy.

Baby C: Heart rate - 157 bpm, This one she is leaning toward being a girl

Baby D:
Heart rate - 157 bpm, This one she is leaning more toward being a girl.

We go back in 2 weeks on the 20th for a 16 week appointment. This is normally the earliest they look for gender, so we will see what happens.

My belly measures the size of a person at 25 weeks pregnant (I am only 14). They measured my cervix today and that is at 4cm, so that is good.



How I am feeling: I have been feeling good, I have my second trimester energy. A little cramping from a large cyst that is growing on my right ovary, and leaking some fluid, YUCK.

The Doctor put me on some restrictions. Take it easy and don't lift more than 15-20 lbs. Poor Olivia.

Pictures: Here are ultrasound photos from today 6/06/08 at 14 weeks pregnant!!

Baby A



Baby B
Baby C


Baby D


Some pictures of my giant 14 week belly. :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment