On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Friday, May 9, 2008

10 Weeks with Quads

The Dr. Visit: We had our Second Perinatal (High risk pregnancy specialist) visit today. We had an ultrasound they measured the babies and the heart rates.

The stats are as follows:

Baby A: Heart rates - 172 beats per minute (bpm), measures 3.67 cm (the size of an 10 week 4 day fetus)

Baby B: Heart rate - 170 bpm, measures 3.74 cm (the size of an 10 week 5 day fetus)

Baby C: Heart rate - 172 bpm, measures 3.53 cm (the size of an 10 week 4 day fetus)

Baby D: Heart rate - 181 bpm, measures 3.02 cm (the size of a 10 week fetus) - Still the little one.

The doctor was very positive and answered all of our questions. All of the baby's measured well, I was exactly 10 weeks today so most are big which is really good!!

It was very cool to see the babies today. Baby A is like big sister Alexis moving around alot. Baby C is hanging out upside down. We could see arms and legs, some of the baby's hiccupped. I could not keep straight who was who, good thing the Ultrasound tech knew what was going on.
We go back in 2 weeks for another appointment and will have an ultrasound at each one. It is the only way to tell if everyone is still hanging in there.

How I am feeling: I have been feeling pretty good. Less tired and not so nauseous, I am not super hungry but have been able to actually eat!! :) We are thinking positive and praying. Maybe I feel so good because our church started praying for us last Sunday.

Pictures: Here are ultrasound photos from today 5/9/08 at 10 weeks pregnant!! - They are staring to look like people!!

Baby A
Baby B

Baby C

Baby D

No comments:

Post a Comment